This workshop is dedicated to practitioners such as consultants (interested in data), ecologists (mitigation), site managers (practical options assessment).
In this workshop they will answer the questions and explore the topics below in more detail:
• How can the project outputs be used for other air pollution / nature conservation work?
• What are the caveats associated with the information produced?
• How can you access and use the data produced in the Nitrogen Futures project;
• Examples of case studies on how to use the project outputs;
• Costs and benefits of the explored scenarios;
• Exploring Nitrogen Futures in the context of Land Management Schemes